Post by Under on Aug 2, 2014 12:36:50 GMT -6
This forum was opened as a place to share and discuss information about companies. The hope is that we can have a fair, honest, and fact based discussion, without too much fluff. That being said, everyone here has the right to post whatever ideas or opinions they may have. Just be prepared to have those ideas and opinions challenged.
Few obvious rules:
・No personal attacks (i.e., name calling and/or sarcasm used to humiliate another member, OR members of management of the companies discussed here)
・No racist or sexist/sexual orientation slurs
・No nation bashing
・No religion bashing
・No over the top foul language or vulgarity
・No pumping or bashing any stock
・No discrimination/attacks against differing investing strategies*
・No Thread jacking
・No Double or cross posting. Links are fine if needed
*This forum is open to all types of investors. Discriminating against someone because of their investing strategy or attempting to create an atmosphere of hate aimed at those whose philosophy is different than yours (i.e., longs hating traders, shorts hating longs etc...) is not permitted.
- The theme of this board - being able to say what one wants and express their opinion without being censored - does not give one freedom to attack another member. It is OK to challenge someone's ideas and opinions here regarding issues surrounding companies and stocks. However, it must remain cordial and *relatively* polite, even if you completely disagree. It is OK to disagree with one another here. It is not OK to be a sarcastic jerk.
**Posts in violation of the above rules will be edited or deleted by me or a moderator**
***Staff reserves the right to modify these rules at any time***
- In general, I'd prefer if we stay focused about what happens on this board and not elsewhere. However, there is no problem with challenging misinformation being disseminated elsewhere. I'd just like to ask that it remains relatively civil when doing so, and that we do our to best to keep the focus centered on this board.
- Please note that while you must be a member of this forum in order to post, this is a public forum.
- Temporary emails used to register will more than likely get your membership delete.
- Disposable email addresses should not be used for registration.
- Multiple user names are not permitted and will get all of your user accounts and IP banned.
The Bridge & Tunnel Investor forum is not a business, nor is it a business engaged in any investor related services.